Whether you’re an interior designer, décor buyer or home decorator, Kouboo.com offers generous discounts to trade personnel throughout North America.
We provide handmade, one-of-a-kind décor to help you create warm, inviting spaces in client homes, offices, restaurants, spas and sprawling hotel resorts.
We go to artisan families and small communities to find the most unique décor and utilitarian pieces for any room you might be designing.
Of course, by eliminating the usual buyer middleman, we’re able to keep our costs lower for any interior designer or buyer. Designers and decorators primarily seek us out, though, because we’re able to quickly source multiple creations of any product ordered, and no two pieces are exactly alike.
When you complete the Designer/Buyer Form, you become part of the Kouboo.com community for an ongoing trade-only 15% discount, fast delivery of in-stock items, “Treasure Trove” alerts, and significant sales you won’t see advertised anywhere else.
That’s right. You’re just 3 steps away from shopping our extensive collection with your exclusive industry discount.
- Begin your registration by following the link below.
- FAX or scan your business card and membership in any trade association to us directly.
- You’ll receive your personal discount code shortly thereafter by e-mail. It’s that easy!
Frankly, we appreciate our relationships with decorators, buyers and designers, because we love talking about décor and the overall “feel” of a room as much as you do. As the founders of Kouboo, we travel the world extensively to find these décor treasures so, when you come to us with your client needs, we can provide solutions and suggestions that go well beyond what you see in our online catalog.
Because we’re not working with ready-made molds or automated tooling, we’re also happy to customize orders in your behalf. If, for instance, you’d like to provide chandeliers made of specific shells in certain sizes and color, we’re able to work out this solution with our artisan vendors. If you prefer a single color weave in the hampers you’re providing in your spas and pool areas, our artisan weavers are happy to comply.
Remember, with Kouboo.com, we’re not about “creating” something in an assembly line.
Our foundation is built on the timeworn skills and beautiful talents of individual craftsmen who take pride in every careful piece they produce. It’s why we’ve become such a trusted friend and consultant to our many interior designers and buyers – because you take pride in every completed room you produce, too.
Welcome to the Kouboo.com Professional Interior Designer Community. We look forward to creating solutions with you on the many projects you’re fielding in the year ahead.
When You’re Part of Our Professional Interior Designer Community, We Make It So Easy To Buy.
You’ve gone through enough to create your successful world of interior design and decorating. It’s our job here at Kouboo.com to make all the rest easy for you.
Welcome to the Kouboo.com Easy Purchase Process:
- Visit our website and fill your shopping cart with the items that match your design project.
- On the checkout page, enter your personal discount code in the appropriate box and your discount will automatically apply.
- Purchasing for a client in California? You’re eligible for sales tax exemption, too, when you complete the CA Resale Certificate. Just submit your order using the order form together with the CA resale certificate via e-mail to email@example.com or via fax to 949-415-7135. Do NOT purchase online if you seek sales tax exemption. Orders that ship to an address outside of California are not concerned as they are not subject to sales tax.
Lastly, and most importantly, we would love to work with you on custom order projects. If you come across something here at Kouboo.com – or even something out there that looks like something our artisans could create exclusively for you – call us directly at 1-888-272-0705 and we’ll discuss all options.